The U10 players play on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-7pm at the Athletic Park Soccer Field.
Recreational soccer is a soccer program primarily devoted to the enjoyment and development of soccer players without the emphasis on travel and high-level competition but encourages participation. The purpose of recreational soccer is to provide an opportunity for the participants to have fun, learn the sport and develop life skills including a lifelong love of the game.
- Access is open to all who desire to participate.
- Emphasis is on active participation.
- Objective is for the players to enjoy the experience.
- Success and excellence are measured in players attracted and retained.
- Recreational soccer is all about fun, recreation, love of the game and winning is not a measure of success.